вторник, 4 ноября 2014 г.

Open the door to me![history]

I don't know who you are, and what is your name, but listen to me - if you ever hear someone you have in the yard bursts in the door - whether yours or a neighbor and screaming rough male voice: "open the Door to me!" - know that you have to collect things and flee. Run to the other end of the city, and perhaps in another city, even other country and pray, pray who want Christ, the Buddha, the awakened, that it is not pulled.

Better yet, make yourself a pet - cat, dog, fish, Yes even Brazilian tarantula! The main thing is that your house was some kind of an animal it will be able to warn you about his approach. I had an aquarium with goldfish and collie named Jackson, but I failed to understand what it meant their strange death.

First Jackson was a strange feeling to lead - couldn't sit still all the time asked to walk, and on the street wanted to get out and run. The fish died as soon as the dog started to go crazy. Nothing sinister in this I saw - well, dead fish and dead. Send her corpse to understand the secrets of the city sewer - and that's it. And the dog probably just a playful mood, which will be held in a couple of days.

But neither in a couple of days or a week Jackson was not reassured, but only became more noisy. He constantly whined, especially at night, wanted to escape from the apartment and generally away from our yard. On walks I began to notice that the same thing is happening with dogs some of my neighbors. And there was another oddity - even in the summer, the birds have disappeared from the yard. No songs of sparrows or crows croak, neither this idiotic sound which emits pigeons. The end of all this animal madness became one interesting procession that occurred in my yard. I opened the door into the entrance - and thank God that I never went in there immediately, because there ran out a system of rats. They probably had about hundreds and hundreds of dark brown shaggy Taurus, with nasty hairless tails, issuing a nasty squeak.

Jackson went crazy for about a week, then his behavior has been rotated one hundred eighty degrees - restlessness gave way to apathy, and my dog spent all day and night on his couch. He almost stopped eating, and I have already decided to take him to the vet this weekend, but, on returning home one day after work, I found the dog dead.

Poor Jackson lived with me for five years now, and I was terribly saddened by his death. I realized that this happened because of some disease - that's why he's so weird behaved, and felt guilty.

All the animals that could have left our yard, and those that were not preferred to die. Could the impression that we were all coming evil thing, and beasts felt it. But man - topasia animal, and none of the people in our yard did not feel the approaching storm, and she meanwhile was ready to burst.

Its beginning had on a warm June Friday. Was about twelve, and I was just laying in bed, still unable to sleep, when suddenly from the street came a wild roar and shout: "open the Door to me!". Apparently, not opened, and the knocking was repeated again. Then came another cry: "I schA open!" - then there was a long rough Mat. Quarreled two snapper - well and what? So I thought, falling asleep and hoping that the sounds of their fighting will not interfere with my sleep.

In the morning, going to the store for bread, I saw standing in the courtyard of an ambulance. Thinking that someone became ill, I went on. Later, however, I learned that nobody was bad - just at the entrance, found the corpse. Lost was Valentin Petrovich, a man forty years old, who lived next door. As it turned out, he had gathered the previous night's "open door", why, and went out of the house. His wife on Thursday went to the country, so there was no one to worry about the fact that he does not return. Traces of the fight was detected, and Valentin Petrovich died of a heart attack. No witnesses were not found - our yard is big enough, and the lack of benches and nepokorennoy Playground, Friday evening, few people going in our yard to drink beer.

Two days later at night, I woke to the roar and shout: "open the Door to me!". "Well, Yes, again, someone forgot the keys, what mystery?" I tried to soothe myself, trying to sleep. In the wee hours I woke up from a tormenting thirst and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. The open Windows and lives on the first floor I could hear almost everything that was happening at the time on the street. The noise caught my attention and opened some curtains, I looked outside. There I saw that the next door is a police car, and Ministers of the law ask the people in bathrobes and Slippers. I quickly realized that it was the residents of the first floor, which somehow ran outside of his apartment. After talking the next day about it with a neighbor, I learned that in the next entrance on the first floor was done hacking. At night, the neighbors were awakened by a thunderous crash and the whole crowd came out to the landing. A door in one of the apartments was broken. Jamb has long needed repair and door replacement, so it was not a great obstacle in the way of robbers.

One brave man decided to go inside, but in horror and ran out of there screaming, followed by all the neighbours ran out of the entrance. Until the arrival of the police people were afraid to go to the entrance, and that poor fellow that decided to go into the apartment, sat silently on the sidelines. Even the police could not talk to him. The same is not found in the apartment nothing - no blood, no corpses, neither of the owners themselves. Those disappeared, although all the neighbors argued that the young family that lived in this apartment, I'd never left. "Mystery!" - I thought, and not reacted to this story seriously, though somewhere inside of me there is already a concern.

Three days after this, I was again awakened in the night, this time by a call to the intercom. Cursing the light, I walked to the tube.

- Yes? "I said sleepily.

"Sorry to have woken up and started low male voice - but I lost the key to his intercom, please...

I have not listened to it, and hung up. You never know what the addict wanted to get to our entrance to sirotica or to Rob someone. But the call was immediately repeated, and I had to turn the sound off to sleep normally.

I returned to bed, when suddenly I heard from the street crying: "open the Door to me!". Now this creepy visitor groaned in my doorway. I immediately checked the facts and realized what I could end this night if I let him, and the first wave of fear swept crawl on my back. I tried to reassure myself that my front door is too strong to break, so even if this crazy someone and put anything he couldn't do for me to do.

The cry was repeated again and again, followed by a loud knock at the door. At first I didn't understand why nobody went to see this man, but then remembered who dared to enter Valentina p. and realized that people keep the memory of this incident.

Ten minutes I was lying on my bed, covered his head, hoping that this maniac is gone. Suddenly I made a strange and frightening thought that breaking into the entrance now not man - how else to explain the strange death of Valentin Petrovich and the disappearance of the family? Yes and would not have enough forces one person to break the door, even flimsy.

And suddenly the fact that so zealously rushed to the door, knocked on my window and began to speak to me. It was incredibly scary if some intelligent monster quietly came to your apartment.

"Hey, you! - I heard a male voice. "I know you're there, lying down, turning the blanket, I hope I don't get it. Ha! You are mistaken - I will come tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, so until then, until you get to the entrance. If I will not be so, then find another way. So let me go, don't complicate both of us life.

I tried to cover my ears not to hear that voice. There was something inexpressibly horrible that he was talking to me.

That night I never slept. While this creature was still broke in the door, but then left. In the morning I immediately Packed up and moved to her parents. Have I spent three good night, and then again I heard this horrible scream.

For the last month I have changed several places of residence I lived with friends and relatives and did not stay more than a week. Nobody could understand this running around the apartments. I was told that there is nothing special in the fact that some drunk pounding on the door, demanding that he be allowed to go, but I knew what it was!

Recently my pursuer changed the methodology. He no longer had full nights in the door, and acted more gracefully. I began receiving letters as regular mail and e, where I was invited to attend various events. Yes, of course - does anyone in their right mind would invite me to the book fair opening on the site of an abandoned factory or on a motor show in country woods?.. I quickly realized that Mohammed decided to wait for the mount itself will come to him. Well, let it be so. Maybe soon he will change tactics, and then I will have no choice but to go straight into the paws.

I don't know what it is, and why he needs it I. I think there is something like the harvest. Apparently, this creature need certain people, for the sake of which he will not stop before anything.

Now, after reading my story, I hope you will know what to do, when all the animals will disappear from your yard and at night you will hear the cry of requiring to open the door.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий