вторник, 4 ноября 2014 г.

Webcam: Correspondence of death[History]

day 1 - Monday.

Stranger wants to add you as a friend
Stranger added to your contact list

Stranger: Hey babe, let's get acquainted ?

Anny: Hey, why not, Anya :)

Stranger: Very nice, Michael

Stranger: Where is the learning ?

Anny: the Institute of State and municipal management. Fifth year already :)

Anny: And you ?

Stranger: And I am a surgeon)))

Anny: what do you mean ?

Stranger: In the literal sense, just the surgeon. Such work;)

Anny: Ahaha, well, I actually know this.

Stranger: Well, you see)

Anny: Come on webcam chat ?

Stranger: Come On

Anny: Call

Anny: AAEM why I don't see you ?

Stranger: My webca broken , and you're beautiful )

Anny: Thanks , well once broken so broken, but you will be me videto listen I have to run already , I'm on a pair of late, yet !)))

Stranger: until))))

Anny came out of network
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

day 2 - Tuesday.

Anny online

Stranger: Hi Anya )

Anny: Hello)))

Stranger: How are you doing ? How were the couple ?

Anny: Yes kind of not bad, soon exams will begin another training very tired early...

Stranger: Mmmm you're still fond of sports ?

Anny: yeah, already 12 years old doing gymnastics :)

Stranger: TOC wow

Anny: Yeah here now, and you yourself are fond of sports ?

Stranger: Well, except that little bit...

Anny: Clearly, I'll be gone for a couple of minutes, just me on the telephone.

Stranger: Good

Anny: Well, I'm here, now she is called,my classmate , was asked about the record book :)

Stranger: I Understand, your friend probably often you calls and asks you about the grade book ?

Anny: Ahaha well, almost always

Anny: Wait, AA, how do you know that she often asks me about a grade book ?

Stranger came out of network
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

day 3-Wednesday.

Stranger in the network

Stranger: Hey,what are you doing ?

Anny: hi, I'm sitting at home soon go to the cinema

Stranger: Hmm, isn't that a beautiful girl will go to the cinema alone ?

Anny: Nooo not one of course, for me, my boyfriend will come, Max.

Stranger: And what movie are you going to go ?

Anny: Yes figs knows, as always, to the horror of what nebody constantly get these scary movies, like to watch nothing more, PF.

Stranger: Don't you like horror movies ?

Anny: Yeah, nuuuu, personally I do not have((

Stranger: But why,there is always an interesting story, especially when the killer was never caught, isn't it cool ?

Anny: Damn, Fig knows, who as :)))))

Anny: Well all I ran, Max already under the window flashing, yet)

Stranger: Not Yet.

Anny came out of network
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

day 4-Thursday.

Anny online

Stranger: hi, how was your day yesterday ? As the movie ?

Anny: hi, Yes everything is fine, went yesterday to the movie "Death on the network" pfff such hogwash, there about how one girl was constantly calling to all on webcam and came across one murder which was filmed through a camera built into the laptop. Eventually killers as always not caught. Max liked it but not for me, well, utter nonsense...

Stranger: Hmm, I was watching too. I liked it, today I will review the movie " My bloody Valentine ", I trudge on such films.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anny: Clearly, listen throw me your picture,and then you see me and I'm not, that's not fair :)

Stranger: Catch.

Photo.jpg
The pot file to a contact Anny
The file is sent

Anny: you face is blurry on the picture, or rather its not visible...

Stranger: Well, do you imagine that I have no face.

Anny: Ahaha, well you got jokes , okay))))

Stranger: by the Way, cool car at your guy.

Anny: Yeah duck still, BMW X6 , it never imagine nothing fails, and Yes me too :))

Anny: So, wait. How do you know that my guy cool car ???

Stranger came out of network
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

day 5-Friday.

Stranger in the network

Stranger: hi there,have you attended today ?

Anny: hi, yeah .))))

Anny: what ?

Stranger: today I Saw you, your figure is very beautiful and slim !

Anny: Wow, thank you, so Michael if you come from the network I'll kill you :D So tell me where you could see me ?

Stranger: For practice, I would like to see how you were going .

Anny: Mmmm stop you there could not be , we have the entrance to the sports hall only on bandwidth)))

Stranger: it's not as difficult as you think.

Anny: what are you getting at ?

Stranger: Listen to your heart, there is your answer...

Anny: O God, thou speakest in riddles))))))))))))))

Anny: Okay, I went to walk, because today is Friday, hangouts, uuuuuuuuu!!!)

Anny: While :)

Stranger: Not Yet.

Anny came out of network
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

day 6-Saturday.

Anny online

Stranger: hi, well as Friday ?

Anny: hi, Yes, generally fine, but yesterday when all arrived at the bar, my friend now she went to the toilet and never came back, the time was about 01:00, the phone is still turned off. Damn, I feel so sorry((

Stranger: don't worry, maybe she just went with any handsome ?

Anny: Yes nah, it's not very likely, and besides, the bar was attended by her boyfriend, where there she will flee from him ? Strange how all of this.

Stranger: :D

Anny: What's funny ?

Stranger: no, nothing .

Anny: Tell it like it is, funny I don't see anything !

Stranger came out of network
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

day 7-Sunday.

Stranger in the network

Stranger: Good evening beauty.

Anny: How much evening time seen ? Already the night as two hours)

Stranger: For me it's always night,baby.

Anny Imagine: Sveta phone still does not respond, and still,today Max all day tube does not take, damn I don't know what's going on. Me becomes not on itself...

Stranger: are You afraid ?

Anny: Yes

Stranger: Fear , that's fine.

Anny: I honestly did not wonderful, I am in the shower go !?

Stranger: Good

Anny: I

Stranger: And you're very sexy in the shower

Anny: Eeeem ,you can't I could see there ?

Stranger: Yes , I really liked your ass.

Anny: Uh, what are you doing ? Enough joking

Stranger: I liked your hair

Anny: Thank You

Stranger: and your feet

Anny: Dada, I realized, thanks))

Stranger: And your lips

Anny: well enough !!

Stranger: And your ears

Anny: Hey, stop it!!!!!!!!

Stranger: and your nose

Anny: STOP!!!!!!!

Stranger: I really liked your charms, especially your Boobs, I hope I will like the taste !

Anny: YAYA NOW-CALL the POLICE

Stranger: Your friend also tried to do it but she was very sorry ... I like to watch hangs down her body before your donoma I also liked the cut of your gut the guy and push him as beetle passega on the floor at his abrupt wheelbarrow...

Anny: LORD YOU are a MORAL MONSTER , CRAZY........

Stranger: But it's you wonder,beauty ! It is not necessary so to call me.

Anny: CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the house abruptly the lights went out, fear began to Probert girl in the whole body,including the lantern on the phone she ran to the kitchen and took the knife, then hid behind devantech the knife in his hand on her cheek went tears. She could not believe that my friend and her boyfriend dead. Breaking the glass in the window flew her head battle friend max , Anya barely restrained so as not to scream. Immediately upon hearing a knock at the door, her hands began to tremble even more,but having to run into the room she immediately hid under the bed. On the phone, she dialed the number 02 and quickly informed that her house is haunting killer. In the room, someone came in,beside the bed began to wander around someone's legs,then someone jumped on the bed and began to quietly sing the rhyme " one two three Anna come out"
A few minutes later he walked out of the room and could be heard as he wanders somewhere in the house. The girl quietly started to Wade into the back room, after opening the front door she looked out the window,the tree was hung her friend Sveta, Sveta had their eyes gouged out, hands and knee cups. Looking back whose shade was coming into this room. Opening the window she climbed on the roof and started to get out. After going through the roof, she tripped over a tree branch and went down the pipe down. Running no more than 5 meters it was already in the car,trying to make it looked in the rearview mirror,on the back seat sat an old man with a smiling grin compressing the noose in his hand, Oh shit............

***
Operational investigative data was found three dead bodies in the city of Moscow, the bodies of three young people were mutilated and found in the basement of the house. Detectives were able to find the correspondence Kraevoy Anna yet not known person who is currently wanted. On verification bodily examinations at Kraevoy Anna were dissected breast, cut off ears, nose, hands and feet,stomach intestine was cut out and stuck narutos mouth Anna seized the note, where it says " I told you don't call me Crazy" .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий